16 Days / 15 Nights
4 Nights Cairo
3 Nights Nile Cruise (Aswan& Luxor)
4 Nights Sharm El- Sheikh
1 Night St. Catherine
1 Night Aqaba
2 Nights Petra
- Arrive at Cairo Airport: Meet, assist through passport control formalities, luggage identification & transfer to your hotel.
- Check in at Hotel.
- Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Then drive to the three famous Pyramids of Giza, erected by Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, guarded by the mysterious Sphinx, which is a mythical statue with a body of a lion and a human head. The three Pyramids and the Sphinx are one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the most important tourist site in Egypt. (Camel ride at the Pyramids can be arranged during the visit upon your request).
Then tour to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, housing around 250,000 antique pieces. Covering the whole history of ancient Egypt, which extends over the past 5 thousand years, among these pieces the most magnificent treasures of the young King Tut Ankh Amon.
(Optional) Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show. Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast, free day
Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast. free day.
Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast ,Transfer to the domestic airport. Departure by plane to Aswan. arrival met & assisted by our local representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Embarkation, lunch on board, visit The High Dam and The Philae temple, sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea, visit the Temple shared by the Two Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Overnight in Edfu.
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor, Afternoon tea, dinner on board. Overnight in Luxor
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure, afternoon tea. (Optional) Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor an unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles. Overnight in Luxor
Breakfast and disembarkation, transfer to Luxor airport to take your plane to Sharm El-Sheikh. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast, Free day. (Optional) Jeep Safari to mangroves (drive from Sharm El Sheikh to Mangrove area with short visit to Bedouin tent with Camel ride. Enjoy the Bedouin tea and typical bread. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast, Free day. (Optional) Full Day Tour Ras Mohamed (by Car) Departure from Hotel a 09.00 Am (30 km on a paved road & about 05 km of the road. Upon arrival at Ras Mohamed, climb to "The Shark" Observatory to witness the panorama of both Aqaba & Suez Gulf. Then back to the main beach to enjoy the splendid coral reef and pure water and back to Sharm El Sheikh. Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh.
Breakfast, Free day. Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast, transfer by car, driving through the Sinai Desert to St Catherine Monastery, at the evening climb to the top of Mountain Sinai for sunset. Overnight in St. Catherine
Breakfast, visit of the Monastery and Transfer from St. Catherine to Nuweiba for ferry crossing to Aqaba, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Aqaba
Breakfast, this morning, relax and enjoy the Red Sea. Midday transfer to Wadi Run, also known as the "Valley of the Moon” A magnificent lunar landscape of pink sands and Black Mountains, transfer to Petra. Overnight in Petra
Breakfast, Today you will visit Petra, the "Siq", a long winding fissure between two walls of overhanging cliffs, the famous Treasury, the Street of Facades, the Court House and the Amphitheater. Overnight in Petra
Breakfast, Depart Petra, traveling north to Amman,On the way visit the crusader’s Castle of Kerak, Continue to Madaba, to visit St. George's Cathedral and the mosaic map of Jerusalem and to Mountain Nebo, the burial place of Moses perched on a cliff overlooking the Jordan Valley and Dead Sea. Continue to Amman airport in Amman.
- n 4 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- n 3 nights Nile cruise Aswan – Luxor on full board basis (sight seeing included).
- n 4 nights hotel accommodation in Sharm El- Sheikh on bed and breakfast basis.
- n 1 night hotel accommodation in St. Catherine on Half Board basis
- n 1 night hotel accommodation in Aqaba on bed and breakfast basis
- n 2 nights hotel accommodation in Petra on bed and breakfast basis
- n Domestic airfare: Cairo/ Aswan.
- n 1 Full day you're in Cairo visiting Great Pyramids, Sphinx.
- n 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan el Khalili.
- n 1 Full day in St. Catherine visiting the Monastery and Mosses Mountain.
- n 1 Full day visit Petra
- n 1 Full day visit Amman.
- n Transportation from St. Catherine to Nuweiba by A/C private bus.
- n All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Sharm El-Sheikh, St. Catherine, Aqaba and Petra.
- n All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- n The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- n Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- n All entrance fees.
- n Ferry crossing from Nuweiba to Aqaba.
- n Domestic air fare:
Luxor / Sharm El-Sheikh
- n Entry visa.
- n Insurance of any kind.
- n Extras of any kind.
- n Any tips.